Shop

Imperial Selections Osmanthus Oolong Tea

SGD 7.90
In the year 1855, a man named Linfengchi took a few oolong tea trees with him from the Wuyi Mountains in China and traveled to Dong Ding, in Lugu, Taiwan. He replanted the tea trees, beginning the history of Dong Ding Oolong, one of Taiwan’s most famous teas. “桂花” is the Chinese name for the fragrant osmanthus flower, which blossoms in the Phoenix Mountain area during tea season and is used in scenting this oolong. This sweet osmanthus flower blended well with the the nutty flavor tea leaves. • No sugar added • High quality fiber tea bag Steeping suggestion: Water: 200ml Water Temperature: 85-95°C Brewing Guide: 2-4 mins

Quantity:

Availability In stock
70% Oolong Tea Leaves & 30% Osmanthus Buds
In the year 1855, a man named Linfengchi took a few oolong tea trees with him from the Wuyi Mountains in China and traveled to Dong Ding, in Lugu, Taiwan. He replanted the tea trees, beginning the history of Dong Ding Oolong, one of Taiwan’s most famous teas. “桂花” is the Chinese name for the fragrant osmanthus flower, which blossoms in the Phoenix Mountain area during tea season and is used in scenting this oolong. This sweet osmanthus flower blended well with the the nutty flavor tea leaves. • No sugar added • High quality fiber tea bag Steeping suggestion: Water: 200ml Water Temperature: 85-95°C Brewing Guide: 2-4 mins