Dry Fruits & Nuts Good for Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase but a challenging situation for women both mentally and physically. During these nine months, women need constant vitamins, proteins, and minerals to balance hormonal changes to avoid dizziness. During pregnancy, if women won't eat or drink properly and don't meet the vital demands of nutrients, then it will not only affect the pregnant woman but also affect the newborn both mentally and physically. Furthermore, pregnancy is not always easy as it comes with so many changes in your body such as dizziness, nausea, fatigue, morning sickness, and so on. Therefore, to avoid this, women must ensure enough nutritional intake for not only nourishing themselves but their babies as well. Let's find out the benefits of dry fruits during pregnancy and a list of dry fruits that are good for pregnant ladies.
What benefits of dry fruits during pregnancy?
Dry fruits are fully packed with nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids which are highly essential for pregnant women. In addition to that, they are also rich in calcium, zinc, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins like C, B1, B9, K, E, and H. You can buy the best quality dry fruits from the Tong Garden Website or nearby store as we are delivering pan India. Let's discuss dry fruits benefits in brief:
- Strengthen bones and teeth: Having dry fruits on a daily basis during pregnancy doesn't only strengthen the bones and teeth of the mother but her baby as well. Therefore, pregnant women must intake good quality dry fruits to promote healthy weight for both of them.
- Relieve constipation: Constipation is one of the most common things that women have to deal with during pregnancy. Dry fruits are high in fiber and hence doctors advise pregnant women to follow the same as it helps in relieving constipation along with promoting a healthier digestion process.
- Smoother delivery: The uterus of the woman must be healthier as it ensures smoother delivery. This can be ensured if women follow a high protein diet as it promotes healthier muscle growth, especially around the uterus area. Dry fruits are high in protein and hence having dry fruits regularly during pregnancy can be beneficial for a smoother delivery procedure.
- Rich in Iron: It is almost known to everyone that iron is highly essential for pregnant women to ensure a healthy pregnancy. If she won't fulfill iron requirements in his body, then not only her mother but her baby will also be born with iron deficiency.
List of Dry Fruits, beneficial for pregnant women
- Almonds: You must be aware of the benefits of eating almonds. Almonds are fully loaded with protein, fiber, magnesium, and monounsaturated fatty acids. All of these aspects are good for pregnant women as it contributes to smoother delivery and healthier muscles and uterus health of the women. Furthermore, it also helps in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar level. Additionally, it promotes healthy brain development of the baby. If you are bored with the taste of almonds, then try Tong Garden's different flavors of almonds from our website. Buy Tong Garden Smoke Almonds, Tong Garden Nutrione Baked Almonds, Tong Garden Salted Almonds, and so on. We have a variety of dry fruits to serve, visit our website today.
- Cashews: As we have discussed in the above section, improved teeth and bone health is one of the common concerns for pregnant women. This can be ensured by having good quality cashews as cashews are rich in some nutrients such as Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K. They are very beneficial for pregnant women as it keeps women safe from various uncommon diseases such as stroke. Cashews are also a good source of antioxidants, zinc, and vitamins that improves the immunity power of the mother-to-be. Buy Tong Garden Salted Cashews, Tong Garden Nutrione Baked Cashews, and Tong Garden Honey Cashew Nuts. You can also grab the best combos of premium nuts from our website. Visit our website to know more.
- Pistachios: Pistachios are also rich in fatty acids, copper, essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates. All these essential factors of pistachios promote the smooth functioning of the muscles, tissues, and organs of pregnant women. Pista also helps in lowering the sugar and blood pressure levels of pregnant women along with boosting the overall immunity level of pregnant women. If you are pregnant and looking for good quality and different flavors of pistachios, then visit the Tong Garden website as we have a variety of options to offer. Don't look further, buy Tong Garden Salted Pistachios today from our website.
- Dates: Improved Uterus health is essential for pregnant women so that they don't face any kind of health issues while delivering a baby. Dates are beneficial for pregnant women as it promotes muscle health of the uterus along with ensuring the smooth delivery process of the women. Furthermore, this also reduces the chances of heavy post-delivery bleeding. Dates are also packed with dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, and magnesium that helps in the treatment of constipation which is a common issue during pregnancy. Don't wait and buy dates online from Tong Garden Website.